Every Life is Worth Remembering….
What is a Certified Life Celebrant?
- An In-Sight Certified Celebrant is a person who has been trained and certified to meet the needs of families during their time of loss. A celebrant meets with the family to gather stories and listen to the memories. The Funeral or Memorial Service is built around these stories.
- A Celebrant will typically spend 8 to 10 hours preparing a Celebrant funeral experience and act as a partner with the funeral director to create a funeral or memorial service that fits the family and encourages healthy grieving.
- A Celebrant will have a Family Time for sharing of stories and memories. A Celebrant also has a wide library of resources for readings, music and other special ceremonies to help the family design a service that honors the life.
- A Celebrant provides personalized and individualized services to reflect the personality and life-style of your loved one.
- A Celebrant presents funerals in parks, gardens, cemeteries, homes, funeral home chapels…whatever best meets the needs of the family.